Up to 50% Lower Prices than Other Airport Transfers
- Instant quote with an effortless process using our booking tool
- No Waiting Charge if flight is delayed, We Monitor All Flights.
- 24/7 Customer Service: WhatsApp/Call 447487777388 web chat/email.
- Fixed prices - No Hidden Charges.
- Modern, clean & comfortable cars, with latest GPS technology.
- Polite & helpful drivers - safe, reliable & secure journey.
Terms and conditions of Airports Travel Limited (thereafter known as ‘the company’)
Company registration number 14120062
Trading address :- Unit 5 Amberley Way, The Freehold Industrial Centre, Hounslow,
Middlesex, United Kingdom, TW4 6BX
- When you use any of our services, you are registered as a customer. This includes but is not limited to, telephone, text, online or mobile app bookings. By registering as a customer, you accept the following terms and conditions.
- All information provided to us is correct – you may update your information at any time.
- You will only use the services offered to you by the company and not use our service for any activities that are unlawful or that may in any way damage our reputation.
- By making a booking and once the booking is confirmed, you enter into a contract with the company. You agree to make payment in full and the company agrees to fulfil the booking i.e. take the customer from the collection point their destination. The booking will only be deemed by the company to have been accepted if we confirm in writing specifically by text, email or by app. The company reserves the right to decline a booking for any reason.
- Third party drivers may be used by the company to fulfil the booking on our behalf. The company will still be the point of contact for the customer, will still be responsible for carrying out the booking and any enquiries should be made through the usual channels.
- All drivers are licenced by Transport for London and before your journey we will notify you of the following:- vehicle licence plate number, driver’s contact details, the private hire vehicle licence number and if the passenger can receive it, a photo of the driver.
- The company will endeavour to provide the customer with the type of vehicle requested. If this is not possible, a reasonable alternative will be offered to the customer.
- Upon requesting a booking, the company will provide to the customer a written quotation taking in to account the collection point, destination and type of vehicle requested.
- Should the customer wish to cancel a booking, the company reserves the right to charge the fare in full if less than 24 hours notice is given. If more than 24 hours notice is given, there will be no charge.
- The customer must treat the company driver with respect, not cause any damage to their vehicle and not engage in any illegal, threatening or abusive behaviour.
- Payment must be made in full for each journey by the following means:- cash, credit or debit card, PayPal, bank transfer.
- If you pay for your journey by card, the company reserves the right to make a pre- authorisation request. Payment details stored will only be used to take payment by card when you use our service and to collect any money you owe the company.
- The driver and the customer shall always comply with current Data protection legislation. They shall both keep confidential any confidential information regarding the other party and this information shall only be used for the purpose of fulfilling the booking.